Okay! I’ve been excited about Day 3 from the start of this photo challenge! Sharing with you my favs of all time! #ohcurl @ohcurl #ohcurlchallenge #naturalhair #natural #curls #NaturaLeighMe
Visit NaturaLeighMe.tumblr.com 😊
Okay lets start! At the top left to right for each row!
- Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo ($5)
- Miss Jessie’s Creme de la Curl ($16)
CO-WASH CONDITIONERS (& sometimes I’ll use them as a leave-in)
- Vo5 ($1)
- Tresemme ($5)
- Aussie Moist ($5)
- Herbal Essences ($4)
- Garnier Pure Clean ($4)
DEEP CONDITIONERS (every week)
- Aussie 3-minute Miracle ($4)
- Olive Oil & Honey mixed in any conditioner!
- Aubrey Organics GPB ($8)
- egg & coconut oil
OILS! (I’ll use these before applying my leave in!
- Argan oil ($10)
- coconut oil ($15)
"HAIR MIST" I guess thats a good name? Lol
Water & Aloe Vera Gel ($3 at Family Dollar)
Last but not least! LEAVE-INS!
- Organic Root Stimulator Lock and Twist Gel ($4)
- Giovanni Direct Weightless Leave-In ($8)
- Camille Rose Moisture Butter ($20)
- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie ($10)
I use other products but these are the ones I could think of that I’d always go back to buy!
Prices are approximate & my highest is $20!
Being natural doesn’t have to be expensive!