Just wanted to share with you all some of the deep conditioners I’ve tried lately and love!
Honey Hair Mask by My Honey Child
Restoring Hair Treatment by Wonder Curl
3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioning Treatment by Aussie
Honey and Sage Deep Conditioner by Alikay Naturals
I have redone my “Holy Grail” list and these are the ones I love that fit the cut that I’ve tried! I’ll keep yall informed if I find any others that are up to par!
What you need!
- 1/2 banana (mashed) (use the rest for a smoothie!)
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 TBSP butter or margarine (melted)
- water (to desired consistency)
- ground cinnamon (for your taste)
- Mash 1/2 banana in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking powder and butter and mix. The mixture will be doughy and not very easy to mix.
- Start adding water until you reach your desired consistency. Not too soupy, but not too thick is how I like my batter!
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon after consistency of your batter is reached! I don’t know how much I use exactly! I just like cinnamon so I sprinkle and sprinkle until I think it’s just enough for myself.
- Heat up waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour/Spoon batter into iron and cook!
- Enjoy with honey or agave nectar to be healthier! =)