We don’t “go” natural…we return.
SO, I’m sick..
I know I haven’t posted lately. I’ve been really bad about that :(
Yesterday I was going to buy some chicken noodle soup, but I thought: “hmmm I can just make some myself!”
So, here’s a quick recipe! It’s really simple and delicious and is just the right amount for one serving.
- 1 small chicken breast
- noodles (bowtie or spiral type *I can’t remember the name* or any kind you like really) [enough for one serving]
- 1/2 Knorr Chicken Bouillon cube
- vegetables (carrots, celery, green beans, or corn) [about a handful total]
- chili powder
(1) Boil chicken seasoned with salt and pepper, or any seasoning you like. Once ready, cut into bite sized chunks and set aside.
(2) Boil noodles and, once they are done cooking, drain them BUT use about 2 cups of the boiled water and put in a bowl. Place your half of the chicken bouillon cube in the water and let dissolve.
(3) Boil the vegetables of your choice until soft. Drain.
(4) Combine the noodles, chicken, and veggies into the broth.
(5) Sprinkle some chili powder in the soup, to your taste.
**I don’t have exact measurements for everything, because I eyeballed most of the time I was cooking it. You can do the same, because it’s really sooooo easy!**
Sooooo I made chicken quesidillas last night. Now… These in no way are healthy but I do enjoy sharing my recipes with you! & I’ve definitely been MIA so… Here you go!
What you’ll need for 3 lovely chicken quesidillas:
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- salsa of your choice
- 6 tortillas
- shredded cheese (fiesta mix or pepper jack if you’re feeling bold!)
What you do!
1. Grill your chicken breasts, seasoned however you like. Cut them up into bite size chunks & set aside.
2. Put vegetable oil in pan and add onions. Let them sauté a little then add bell pepper to the pan. Sauté both until soft then put into a bowl & set aside.
3. Heat up the quesidilla maker! Place one tortilla on pan & then cheese layered with chicken, as much salsa as you like & sautéed seasoning. Top stuffing with more cheese & place another tortilla on top. Close quesidilla maker & let sit for 3-5 minutes. Repeat for the others & enjoy!
Hope you all enjoy them if you try them! They were delicious to me & my boyfriend. Lots of love. Making southwest stuffed peppers later… But I’ve shared that recipe before! ;)